Power Marine Centre is a Canadian manufacturer of high quality marine/RV power pedestals. Our products are used at marinas, campgrounds and private docks across North America.
Established in 2001, Power Marine Centre's growth is charted by owner Terry Flanigan. An electrician by trade with over 31 years of experience, Flanigan wanted to build a product that featured ease of installation and low maintenance. This philosophy has proven popular, as the PMC pedestal is quickly becoming the pedestal of choice for many a marina owner, developer, engineer and private dock owner.
The first marina customer to install the PMC power pedestal was the St. Lawrence Parks Commission. In the spring of 2001, Crysler Park Marina, part of the St. Lawrence Parks Commission, expanded their docking facilities and purchased 35 units. Every year since, they have purchased more PMC pedestals to replace the previous old pedestals that have reached the end of their lifespan. The new PMC pedestals allows the marina to accommodate the boater's need for greater power availability as well as demands for newer technology.
Today, the PMC power pedestal can be found in marinas such as:
In addition to the above, Power Marine Centre power pedestals have also been purchased by many private home owners, as well as by electrical distributors throughout North America for installation in countless other locations.
- Oromocto Bay Marina – New Brunswick
- Port de la Plaisance – Lachine, Québec
- Marina la Ronde – Montréal, Québec
- Crysler Park Marina – Morrisburg, Ontario
- Ed Huck Marine – Rockport, 1000 Island Parkway, Ontario
- Rideau Ferry Marina – Rideau Ferry, Ontario
- Confederation Marina – Kingston, Ontario
- Lake Scugog Cruise Line – Lake Scugog, Ontario
- Boulevard Yacht Club – Toronto, Ontario
- North Channel Yacht Club – Elliot Lake, Ontario
- Sarnia Bay Marina – Sarnia, Ontario
- The Ivy Lea Club – Ivy Lea, 1000 Islands Parkway, Ontario
- Leverick Bay Resort – British Virgin Islands
- Owen Sound Marina – Owen Sound
Power Marine Centre became an EZ Dock dealer in the spring of 2002 and a Roll-N-Go dealer in 2007. Our service area is Eastern Ontario, from Belleville east to the Quebec border and from the St. Lawrence River north to Deep River.
EZ Dock Floating dock systems are very well suited for lakes and rivers where fluctuating water levels are common, as well as areas where dock installations are strictly regulated by government authorities. Our first installation was a gas dock platform for PWC’s (personal water crafts) at Ed Huck Marine in Rockport, 1000 Islands where to date they have purchased numerous other EZ Dock products for their marina.
The EZ Dock floating dock systems are a natural fit with the PMC power pedestals, and Power Marine Centre is helping more and more clients develop integrated solutions.
Power Marine Centre is a member of the Ontario Marine Operators Association (OMOA) and the Cornwall and Area Chamber of Commerce.